Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kind of random but I guess thats me.

So I read an article today about 1 out of 5 employers web searching potential employees before hiring them. The article then gave multiple ways to safe proof yourself from being that non-hireable person. It first suggested you yahoo! or google yourself to see what employers would see about you. there is nothing out there about me. YAY. i mean i didn't expect there to be but there wasn't even an article about me. nice...i guess. Anyways I stumbled upon what would apparently be "me" if i was a dress....




This is the Kimi White dress and it costs about $135. I think I could totally wear that! Its a bit crazy but with an underlying classy look to it. But then I guess that would be me, crazy but overall classy. Throw in some black peep toe pumps or even go red for some pizazz! Put hair up in a french twist and hand me a martini, cause this lady is going out!! Very chic, id say.

So on a side note... actually on a more Debbie Downer note...I had an "emergency" dental appointment today. I call it "emergency" because I had this OMG kinda pain on my right side where i have 2 fillings and I couldn't tell if the pain was associated with the fillings or if I have been grinding my teeth. BUUUT I had cancelled my appointment last week so I had to go in anyways for a cleaning. I was just convienent in my timing. Confession: i HATE the going to the dentist. Its like a curse, every time i go in I come out with an appointment for some sort of drilling. I am only 25 but I have had 2 crowns, 1 partial crown and then 5 or 6 cavities/fillings. Terrible. But I do get to have some serious mouth bling. If you watch me laugh you can see the gold crowns on my bottom back teeth (molars?). Annnd this appointment was no different. Although I did not come out of the dentist with an appointment, I was informed that if the pain on my right side didn't go away with advil (HAHA like i honestly expect that to happen, the pain has been there for over a year) OR the tooth stops being sensitive to cold (its currently only sensitive to cold) then that means the nerve is dead and they will have to do a root canal! ARE YOU CRAZY!? Homegirl don't do root canals. For those of you who aren't familiar with the process, like me, i googled it and this is what i got...I could not post what I found because there was too much but Sweet LORD!! you totally shoulda seen me sitting here reading this with my hand covering my mouth over what they would have to do. So I just copied the link for your viewing pleasure.

http://knol.google.com/k/-/root-canal-procedure/iuonjocwdehl/21#

Maybe I should just consider having them rip the tooth out. That might work out better for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress is super cute! I can totally see you rockin' it.

Sorry about the news you got from the dentist! I think I'd probably end up having it pulled too. Not that teeth pulling sounds like fun either. But a lot more fun than a root canal. OUCH!

Oh, and I think citronella candles are a great idea! It'll be like a backyard BBQ right in my apartment :)