Friday, October 3, 2008

To Christy...since you now read it....

For those of you (all 5 read the blog..lol) who are wondering whyy I am dedicating this blog to christy its because i love her and she i one of my favorite sisters.... go ahead, grab that tissue and wipe that lone tear that just trickled down your cheek....hahaha just kidding! Although it is true I love her and she is a fav but I am dedicating this to her because homegirl did NOT know i had a blog. Yeah i know...crazy. Well apparently putting the link in plain view on my facebook page is not enough. Plenty (ok more like a few) people have seen it and have read it which is how she found out about it. christy then went to bethanys and she mentioned it to christy (WOOP WOOP shout out to bethany an excellent photographer! check out her link there on the side). So now she reads it. YAY! I give her about a week before she starts her own. On that note... Bud Light presents: A Real Woman of Genius.... Today we salute you, Mrs. I- didn't- know- you- had- a- blog, -because- you- didn't- physically- send- me- the- link- to- it- so- I -wouldnt- have- to- put- any- effort- in. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, pretty Lady...cause this one's for you!

Ok so this morning i was enjoying a leisure drive to work....I had gotten up on time, actually did my hair and make up, picked out a cute outfit when it happend.....

MC CAFE....I want youuuuu....MC CAFE....something somethinnnng.... MC CAFE....CREAMMMAY CHOCOLATE DREAMMMAY....something something something...MC CAFEEEEE!

I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!! yet as much as i hate it I ALWAYS find myself singing it all day! ALL EFFING DAY! I was on my way to the bathroom...(ooo story there) and i caught myself humming it! I had to give myself a mental smack down because Ew come on?! i may have to break down and try one!!!!

Anyways for the bathroom story... My metal depressing heat lacking cubicle has one perk...it is about a 10second walk to the bathroom. Nice. especially cause i inhereted moms bladder. Well anyways, "they" (they being the powers that be) decided to redo the bathrooms! HALLELUJA (that spelling looks off?? anyways...) So yay cause this bathroom looked dir-tay. Like the linolium was all curling at the corners and the bottom of the stall posts there was massive dirt and grime. And there was this wayy crusty dried leaf in the vent that looked like a toad and creeped me out every time. So they began redoing this b-room last week. In the mean time we were to use the next closest restroom which is either a 5 min hike down the hall, OR a 3 min hike outside and to the next building. neither is really an option. They NEED to reopen my bathroom. The funny thing is that except for the first day when they tore everything down, I have not seen a SOUL working on it. Not one body. not even a shadow of one body! Nothing! So it looks like I am gonna have to keep hauling my lil booty around these buildings until the bathroom is fixed. great.


**UPDATE** my tooth feels better, i can actually chew on that side. i guess it musta been teeth grinding. YAY bring on the food!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

brownie point for me! thanks for the shout out :)