Monday, October 6, 2008

Another day, another blog

So I was debating on whether to write a blog now (seeing as I am at work) or wait til I get home and blog then (cause alfie is having a friend over for the football game). Procrastination of work won out and I am going to write something now.

Confession: I love fall. I guess thats prob not a great confession cause I am sure 80% of upstate NY enjoys the fall season due to the lovely display of the changing leaves. But I like it for a few reasons. 1. Wegmans always does the 2 for $3.00 glazed donut hole special!! (i bought one container the other week and pretty much ate through the entire thing myself. It was worth every pound i probably gained!) 2. The weather is cooler so there is less chance of me to sweat. (yeah I know i have a problem) and 3. It is perfect driving weather. Other than those great summer nights, Fall has the next best driving weather. The sun is out the windows give a crisp breeze, and throw on an old faithful classic like "Brown Eyed Girl", "Beat it" or "American Girl" and its bound to be a good drive.... who cares that you will prob waste a 1/4 tank of gas. With this weather it is totally worth it.

OML (thats oh my Lord) I watched the funniest SNL skit on saturday! (i think I was able to post it already).It totally made me laugh and just thinking about it makes me laugh! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: