Friday, October 24, 2008

FRIDAY!!

"Its Friday night. And the moon is bright. Gonna have some fun. Show you how its done... TGIF" Pleasssse tell me that someone else remembers that song from the Friday night TGIF show line up??

So yay! its another friday. Another week has gone by, much slower than the past few weeks and I am happy to say my mood is in a much better spot than it was mid week. Prob cause its friday. Confession: My hair looks snatty today. Like christy and susan would totally give me the "ooo honeeyy" look. I have been running late to work lately and so the thing that ends up suffering is my hair, which then just gets pulled into a low pony tail, like it is today. Although I think i missed some snatties in the back. (And by snatty I mean the pieces of hair that look frizzy and messy and like trashy. Its a combo of snarley and nappy, but the nice version of nappy not the racially mean way. And to make it cute we changed the pp's to tt's...and snatty was born). I also haven't tweezed my eyebrows in a bit so I prob look like a trashy man girl, which is way sad cause I actually have a semi cute outfit on today. oh well.

OH. ok has anyone seriously noticed how much is being shown on tv this season?!?! Maybe its me noticing it but seriously! Bones has been MUCH more gorey and House and Greys have been risque with their same- sex sex scenes. I mean each episode there is some sort of girl on girl or guy on guy or massive blood or body decomposing. Its insane. Last season was not even CLOSE to what is being shown. And then some of the things that get said. I was like WHOA. Ok so I get the implied sex, sure whatever. But when characters are asking for oral practice sessions so they can be better in their homosexual partnership, thats too much information for me. i can do without that kind of mental picture, thank you!! If you have not noticed it yet, wait for this weeks line up of shows and look for it and you will be like HOLY CRAP, kimi the blog ho was right!! lol :) (because i know thats how you refer to me as)

Since its friday its time to update with my busy weekend plans! lets see... tonite we are going to a good friends graduation from college party! YAY its always a reason to party when someone finishes a degree. Especially since it takes so much hard work. I don't miss it. Confession: I enjoy parties because it gives me an extra reason to get dressed up. I don't know about you but if i like leisurely getting ready to go out. Throw on some music and take the time doing my make up and pickingout what i want to wear. Anyways... so yeah thats where we are going tonite. Tomorrow we are supposed to have some people to play ultimate frisbee and then play rock band 2 HOLLA. i enjoy rock band(actually guitar hero better) for the guitars. Then later go to the Amazing Maize Maze, but I don't know because apparently it is supposed to rain all effing weekend. BAH HUMBUG. Oh well I will see some of the nice weather today because i am busting outta this joint!! yep i am leaving as soon as I finish this blog then pee. So if anyone is interested in rock band or hanging out tomorrow afternoon, give me a holla or a text.

No comments: