Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Morning... I hate you.

Hello Mornings, I hate you. Yeah I know its such a strong and harsh thing to say but to reemphasize my confession from the other day... i am not a morning person, therefore I hate mornings. especially todays. In my ideal world, I would awaken to a slightly chilly room, wrapped up in a thick blanket all snuggly and warm and then there would be silence. No alarms blaring, no effing retarded loud dog barking for 20 mins, no cat clawing at the door to be let in and meowing, nothing but silence OR the sound of waves crashing on the beach might be nice to wake up to, but nothing else. Well this morning had all of the devilish above. My mornings start with Alfies phone alarm blaring an ungodly sound-song-beep thingy for about 15seconds or until i kick his leg to turn it off (he will just let it blare. It wouldnt be a problem if it was the radio or something) Then my alarm goes off, which i have lovingly set to 98PXY and usually hear Moose, Scottso, Sandy or Amanda cracking up over something good. Then I hit snooze. this cycle happens atleast 2 more times before the effing cat starts clawing because she hears noise in the room. So now add in clawing at the door and crazy meowing. Then to top it off this morning the retarded neighbors dog (not dillon and cristen, a different neighbor) was yipping for no joke 20-30 mins. I wanted to jump out our second story window, run over to the dog and drop kick it! I was so mad. So yes that is how i awake each morning. Something needs to change because I can not be this grumpy everyday! Its just not healthy. Any wake up suggestions beyond killing the cat and shutting off Alfies alarm without telling him and hiring a hitman for the dog?? I am clearly open to a wide range of suggestions!! lol.

So on the up side... thursday we get our wedding pictures back! I can't wait! I have like 10 different spots to hang these pictures in our home! We watched part of our wedding video over the weekend and it was very fun to relive the whole thing. In addition to that video we watched someother Brisco homevideos and i was in a few from a year ago. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME HOW FAT I LOOKED????? Confession: i.was.heafty. no joke people. I couldnt bear to look at the tv screen. In the first video all we saw was my boob and judging by the ginormous size of it my body musta been grande. Then we caught a glimpse of the rest of me. SWEET JESUS (say in spanish for a better affect). lets just say that doing weightwatchers for the wedding was the best thing I have done! Every penny I spent on that program was worth it 200 times over! Just so you can see for yourself. And no need to comment on it.

Exhibit A. 2007 in May:

Exhibit B. 2008 in August:


Happy Wednesday. :)

FYI... look at how pretty my friends lor and tut are. Be jealous that I have such stunning friends!! Oh and they both have THE BEST hair. Id totally trade in a heartbeat!

No comments: