Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interesting. You try it!

An Interesting Confession:Paperclips make me salivate. Crazy. i know, i totally just figured this out. So i had a plain metal paperclip on my desk that i began playing with. This then led to unfolding it out of its paper clippy shape into a semi straight metal stick. This then led to me putting it in my mouth. Well here is where it got weird. I was rubbing it on my back teeth and tongue and holy crap would get this tart sour taste. Not like metal tastes but the same effect that having something sour would do. My tongue started salivating as long as I kept the paper clip in the right spot. Like I literally could drool. awesome. I think its my crowns reacting with the metal. it feels all tingly and weird, i kinda like it. its been the highlight of my day. You try it. see if it works for you or if it really is due to my teeth.

Update: i think its just the tongue. Cause Im now sucking on the paperclip and it is doing it when I rub my tongue over it in different areas.

Go ahead...give it a try. Its like a weightloss version of a lollipop. Im totally selling this idea!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

i think you're on crack. i've never heard of something so insane!