Monday, October 13, 2008

So blog already!

I will preface this blog by a confession: I am in a foul mood. Not even just foul but a the-only-thing-to-make-me-feel-better-right-now-would-be-10shots-of-liquor kinda mood. Effin' work and stupid people who don't know the hell what they want. But that is a blog I can't even possibly begin to write, not today, not ever nor do I want to talk about it, so don't call me and ask.

Buuuut back to the blog at hand. So blog already, would ya?! Whats the point of a blog that someone never updates?? Assuming the point of a blog is to keep people up to date with ones life, not writing in that blog does just the opposite...NOT update people on their lives. So blog! Come on. Its not like it takes an hour to put one together. Not even a whitty one takes that long.

So that I can not be one of those blog owners here is what has been going on with me....

Marriage... very good! Its a lot of fun being married although sometimes trying cause that person is around ALL the time, but I take some "ME" time because I enjoy being by myself with quiet time.

Friends.... good. they are all busy with work and life so its tough to get to see them and spend as much time with them as I would like to, but I am still happy for them and their happiness with life.

Housekeeping....slacking. I think i finally swiffered the kitchen floor last night since hmmmm a week and a half ago. i know...groady. What can I say? im busy and that is the last thing on my agenda when I get home. But thankfully the rooms are coming together nicely and I am accumulating stuff for the fall season.

Work. is work.

Activities....plenty! I have been doing lots on the weekends, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. I enjoy my down time but I also enjoy doing other stuff too, so thankfully I have been about even on business and play.

Family.... fun fun! I have gotten to spend a lot of time with Christy lately and I love it! Its a reminer of how much we all missed her and ben when they were in Jersey. And now that they are home it is how things should be! Although I do miss my lil snatty, who TOTALLY lived up to her name last night when she truly truly dressed the part. Let me share... her outfit for when all of us came over was jeans, a white tank top with a white mens undershirt overtop with the collar ripped into a V-neck and then her hair was snatty curls. ohh susan. lol

And me.... I have been a rollercoaster of emotions lately. Some days I am happy as a clam and other days I want to slice someones head off. And NO people stop that thought right now.
I. am. NOT. preggers. but I do think that my B.C. might be the cause for this since it is being weird in other ways.

Ok well the day is over and so is this blog and I am going home to make myself atleast 4 strawberry margaritas and maybe watch Sex and the City (again).

And remember people.....BLOG ALREADY!!! ok??

No comments: