Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I seriously need a project

Confession: I am no couch potatoe. Never have... never will be. Sure, I enjoy the occasional show once a night but I am not one to sit in front of the tv for HOURS on end. I would rather do something! Read a book, play with my makeup, come up with different outfits... call it "playing dress up" but for an adult. yeah go ahead an laugh but try it! it is wayyyy fun! throw on some tunes and it makes it even MORE fun! But anyways, I seriously need a project to do with my hands and my time. I have plenty of options: cleaning (HAHAHA no way), scrapbooking (good but I would need too many tools), knitting (possible), sewing (best option). I think i would be good at sewing. I could make pillows and drapes and blankets and clothes?!?! haha if you are christy, i know what you are thinking " clothes?? nice. Jumpers, shorts, vests. cute if you were back at WCS" True if I made the retarded ones, but imagine the PIZAZZ i could create with a sewing machine. I know JoAnnes has ones for like 100 and that would be so much fun to make stuff I need cheaper than the stores. PLUS i would be able to hem and take in clothing, instead of taking it to a taylor. I think it is finally catching up to me that I am done with the crazy planning lifestyle. No classes, no homework, no wedding plans, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its driving me crazy. Although I guess i can begin planning my formal New years Dinner, but I have pretty much planned it. Sad, I know, seeing as it is 2 months away. But come on... how much do you wish you got to go to a nice party where you could wear a formal dress and guys a nice suit? and have a nice fancy sit down dinner?? i think it would be something different from the usual New Years party.

So any suggestions on good projects for me to take on? Id even be willing to pimp my services out for you teachers who need help cutting, folding, writing stuff up!! LOL yeah I know desperation.

No comments: