Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday. I love you.

I love fridays. Its kinda sad for everyother day of the week, because nobody reallly loves them. Friday gets all the attention. Just so you know...my deoderant smells really good. Its like floral perfume for my armpits. Classy, i know. Now just imagine how classy i look sneaking a sniff...nice mental picture eh? The main reason I am so glad its friday is because I am freezing my arse off here. Picture this... 78 degrees, sunny, nice billowy clouds rolling in the sky then you walk into work and its 40 degrees inside and you have to wear sweaters in the summer and gloves and keep your heater pumping just to stay warm. yes friends that is my work! I look like MJ because I have only one glove on my right hand and its the homeless looking ones, ya know with the fingers cut off.

This part goes out to Tut and our mutual love of one place.... LEAF AND BEAN!! Dave and Cassie and a group of people are heading out to Leaf and Bean for a cd release party, I unfortunately can't go cause of a Simply Tastful party im attending instead. Totally jealous because i havent been to L&B in forever and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE their Blendaritas! Chocolate Peanut Butter Blendarita with Soy please! They are so darn delicious. On top of that the decor is just adorable. Very coffee house-esque. I recommend taking a trip out to CHili (yes waste gas for this) its worth it. And bring me back one too if you go :)

Have a super weekend. I know I will :0)

No comments: