Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Has it already been 2 weeks???







Its hard for me to believe it has already been 2 weeks!! 9 months were spent putting every little detail together and then in 1 day its over! But it truly was the BEST day ever! I was so unbelievable relaxed. No nerves, well ok maybe a bit of nerves, but I had a GREAT wedding party who had the task of keeping me laughing and not nervous and they did wonderful.The ceremony went great, not even one tear fell (i was impressed). It just felt so natural and right to be up there with Alfie that I didn't feel overwhelmed, but rather comfortable knowing he was there. I seriously have some of the most musically talented friends and family! Everyone who participated vocally or instumentally did amazing! Im jealous I do not have a set o' pipes like all the ladies who sang. But thats ok cause in my car I pretend I do...holla! Anyways, as you can see above the lovely teaser photo we got from Bethany, our photographer (Rachel)'s assistant. OMG its amazing! Both ladies have such talent and take great photos! I can't wait to see the rest.In keeping with the confession theme for my new blog, here is my first newlywed confession...drumroll please....my wedding hair was not all mine...GASP...."but it looked so real!" you say! Thats because I had a excellent stylist who made my fake hair blend with my too short real hair! We actually both thought it was human hair, but oopies when we attempted to curl it, it melted. Hello synthetic hair! But thats why you have practice runs!




Soooo I love being married and it is fun having alfie always around at home but boy its a lot of work "keeping house"!! Ofcourse I SHOULD have taken the 9 months of pre wedding planning and moved 99.99% of my stuff to our new house and set everything up but nooo thats too easy! Instead I waited until hmm the week of the wedding to really moved my bazillion shirts, dresses, jeans and shoes! AHHHHH! Next confession... I easily have about 50 pairs of shoes! Is that too many? I tend to think noooo you can never have enough but Im starting to think (with the limited space) that thats maybe a tad too many!! My goals for this long weekend are to sort through my clothing (and shoes) and eliminate quite a few that I don't wear!!Well thats all I have for today.... here is another pic for you to enjoy!!




No comments: