Friday, September 19, 2008

F-R-I-D-A-Y.....YAY

Well another friday is upon us. Thank the Lord. This has been the LONGEST week ever! Here at Kodak we are going through our ACP (Annual Commitment Plan) which is pretty much how much each area's expenses are going to be for 2009 against what they were in 2008. So each manager and their financial person has to go through an in depth process of figuring out labor $, and the amount they plan to spend on materials to make their products and so on. Then next week they present it at the ACP conference to their managers and other areas around Kodak, and ofcourse us financial folks get to go too. yay - sarcasm. So im sure you can imagine how fun this week has been as we have been scrambling around trying to quantify every itty bitty thing. But thats ok, thats why I get paid the big bucks eh? Anyways, they also added another division for me to be responsible for as the financial analyst, so now I have 2 that I do alone and a third that I share with another person. In total i think the expense budgets I deal with total about $60Million crazy eh?! crazy but fun. I mean where else would a $2000 charge for something be normal.

So tonite, the husband (ooo thats so weird to say) and I are going to watch a Paid in Full concert. Alfies brother plays in it along with a bunch of our friends. Maybe I will offer my ribbon dancing skills to aid crowd participation, but we shall see. Anyways, before the concert, Alfie and I are going to go to Papa Joes in Sodus (the concert is in sodus). MMM i can't wait. I am going to get my usual, fish sandwich with cheddar cheese. No joke it like melts in your mouth! Its awesome.

Last night I got to spend some fun time with mom and christy. We started at Hobby Lobby or Holly Hobby as mom kept calling it, and browsed the over priced crafty home stuff. Then had dinner at Weggys and convinced mom to join us at Christys to use their hot tub! LOVE IT! Confession: I LOVE the water! Pools, hot tubs, oceans, lakes... if its warm enough and clear enough (like if it is not shadey looking) I will most likely want to swim. Even in the hot tub I kept floating all around it. Christy was just sitting in one spot but not me, I was all over that biotch, floating from one side to the next. Only downfall was that it wasn't nearly as hot as Id like it to be. I like my hot tubs to be like my baths or showers, scalding! I haven't had a really gooooood hot shower since living with Alfie because I know that if I turn the water to the heat i like, im totally gonna use up all the hot water and he wont get any. lol yeah i know...im so kind.

Well its time for me to scamper home to get ready for the fun night! Adios!!

No comments: