Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Monday

So its monday and thankfully the day has flown by and its already 3:30pm! I can't wait to go home and do nothing! well after cleaning which I neglected to do over the weekend because I was camping. Speaking of camping, I know all of you were having a good chuckle at my expense when you looked to the sky on saturday and saw rain clouds. Me + rain = a weekend camping trip. Thankfully this trip had a cabin with running water and tv and kitchen. It was more like rustic living than camping. That, my friends, is my sort of camping. Well that and maybe a beach, a mall, less trees and overall less nature. If it wasn't for the whole nature thing I could TOTALLY be a camper! lol But really it was a nice time hanging out with Josh and Robin and friends and having our first married trip. Confession: We need a LOT of work on time management. Our friends asked us to be there at 4pm We (ofcourse) get there at 5pm. Nice and responsible of us. I attempted to get us out of the house on time but sommmmeeeonee (they shall remain nameless) was not working with me and thinking through all that needed to be done after we left the house but BEFORE we got to the camp site. Oh well I will keep working on that :) So anyways, we just hungout and played an interesting game of "Moose Moose" and some Bride/Groom trivia and then ate, ate and ATE! Breakfast was deliciouso and unless I want to gain back all my weight I need to harness my eating. We had eggs, frittata, bacon, sausage, bagels, homefries and pancakes!!! YUM-O.

Speaking of YUM-O....Step Up 2 has HOTTIE Robert Hoffman who looks quite YUM-O in it. Seriously, rent it and drool. That was a tid bit to help your day turn out better. google him, you won't be sorry. mmm yes :)

1 comment:

Nate and Emily Miller said...

YAY for blogging!! This is my first time looking at yours! Looks great...welcome to blogging world. I've definitely slacked the past week woopsies. Oh, and about changing the background...here's a website that I found mine on and there are are ton ton more...http://btemplates.com/ Don't ask me to explain the steps in how to go about doing it...it took me FOR-EV-ER to try and figure it out. Next time we hang out, have your laptop handy and I'll see what I can do :) Hope you're having a great week...hope to see you soon!