Friday, November 7, 2008

Take me OUUUUUUT Tonite!

Confession: I LOVE going out. Now ease up. its not for the typical 20 yr. olds reasons. I love dancing and getting dressed up and people watching and loud music. One of my wishes is that I hadn't given up taking dance growing up, because it was so much fun and I was pretty good at it. Well to me thats going out. I could care less about the alcohol, or about the trashy grinding on people, or the going out to pick someone up (duh im married). But you give me a darkend room with crazy lights and loud music(good stuff none of this scream-o alternative crap) and I am sooo in my element! But as I get older I don't get to go out as often as in college. And thankfully I don't miss it as much, but sometimes you just hear "that song"... you know... the one with the hot beat and awesome vibe to it that you can't help but dance everytime you hear it (yep even in the car). For me that song lately has been Forever, by Chris Brown or an old faithful "yeah yeah" by Usher or for an old - school song "Push It" by Salt and Peppa. I mean I hear ANY of those songs and my lips instantly pucker (ya know in that fake myspace picture smile) my head and shoulders bob and my booty shakes (even as slight as it may seem). Its such a good time!! Thats just the dancing portion! Add in the LOADS of people wearing different outfits its like walking through a fashion magazine! You see so many different people rocking their version of what is hot and you totally go home thinking "Ok maybe I could wear cute leggings or a snazzy hat" Or that ever so popular Victoria Beckham hairstyle! And then i have to admit, I thoroughly enjoy the dark side....the drama. Yes I know, Im terrible. but really don't lie, you like it too. I mean come on - You would totally stop and stare if you saw some girl YELLING at her guy and ended up throwing her cell phone at him in the middle of the road and it flying apart cause she missed! I mean thats some serious Jerry Springer action!! that my friends is going out at its best, well worst i guess.

On the up side I will give the first person who can accurately tell me what my title of this blog is from (Take me OUUUUUT Tonite) MAJOR props and a cyber high five (yeah I know excellent incentive). Its from one of my favorite movies (i'll label it a movie because it would give it away if i labeled it what it originally is) and Alfie thinks its gay (lol pun yeah I know).

So I am hoping to go out for a bit tonite. maybe someplace new. to atleast get a taste or the music/people/dancing/fashion that I enjoy! You wanna go??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's from Rent, sister.

that song is legen (wait for it)

Anonymous said...

dary

Kimi said...

YAY!!! Cyber high 5!! (thats so Barney)

Anonymous said...

The cyber high 5 is totally Barney. It cracked me up with I read it!

How was the night out??

Kimi said...

Oh it turned out to be hilarious as we spent most of the night in a booth by the dance floor getting a kick out of people watching!!