Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gobble Gobble....

Confession: I can be a bit dirty at times. Surprise surprise. Those who know me are prob like "yeah nice OBVIOUS confession Kimi". But for the most part sexual humor, or talk doesn't bother me. Unless ofcourse I am with people who are either 100'x more groady and raunchy than me, or with people who can't handle sexual humor. then its just awkward. So since I can be dirty and joke with most, and in the spirit of the Thanksgiving season I thought I would share this Top 10 list that christy sent to me (from a coworker...ew):

Top 10 things you can only say at Thanksgiving!

10. Talk about a huge breast!

9. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

8. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

7. That's one terrific spread!

6. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

5. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

4. Don't play with your meat.

3. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

2. How long will it take after you stick it in?

and the Number #1 thing you can only say on
Thanksgiving....

1. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

haha nastaaaayyy. Think of these when you are all seated around the table enjoying a festive holiday gathering and your grandma says "Billy don't play with your meat! If you are just gonna play with it, stop and let someone else enjoy eating your meat." Only YOU will be the dirty one to think of it in this context :) LOL ( that was pretty much AWESOME!)

Happy Turkey Day :P

No comments: