Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAHA... Are you serious?!

Ok what do you get when you take






AND




You get MTV Presents: RockBand Battle. HUH? Yes what you are thinking is EXACTLY right! All those times playing RockBand when you think, I wish I was on a stage with lights and fans (ok maybe everyone doesn't think that)! Well finally the time has come to showcase the excitement that is rock band! According to the commercial Alfie and I watched (which totally made us proptly set the DVR to record the show) groups of average joe Rock Band addicts play onstage in a concert type setting, televised on tv. Seriously? Does it get any cooler than that?! I personally am looking forward to some freakin Bon - Jovi being played right!

Ok so as geeky as it sounds this got me thinking... kareoke is so effin popular but thats only singing.... why don't places do a rockband night?! HOLLA that would rock! That could totally be an avenue the game could take, in a non-video game sorta way you "play through songs" and bars would host these RockBand nights complete with mic stands and lights and a "stage" it would be LEGEND.... wait for it DARYYYYY! I know champs did a guitar hero night but seriously this is wayyy better and I would totally go hear people attempt songs on Rock band! So when this trend takes off, just remember where you heard it first....ME! Then I thought its a shame they didn't have non-secular songs cause could you imagine what an excellent YG event that would be hosted by some church....sigh oh well.

Just my tidbit to get you to watch the show! You know I will be! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Lord, that is an AWESOME idea for a youth event.

You can bet I'll be getting one of those on the calendar and you'll totally be on the invite list! :)

Kimi said...

YAY! do it!!