Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whoaaa thats HOT!!

Ok so in an effort to be frugal (yes thrifty but not cheap) we keep out heat low at the house and usually just wear sweatshirts or blankets when laying around watching tv. No biggie right? Well last year I purchased what I call "my blanket". My blanket is actully a sweater but its HUGE with a turtleneck collar and that microplush material. It is the most comfortable thing ever! So i tend to throw on "my blanket" and my slippers (those are actually slippers) and am super comfortable all evening. So last night I am all bundled up and decided to go to bed early (great decision cause i really woke up so rested!). Anyways, our bedroom is as cold as the rest of the house and the sheets were freezing so I decided to leave "my blanket" on when I got into bed. I fell asleep quickly. Alfie said at 9:10 when he came looking for me after him movie so we could watch House I was totally out! Now all I remember was going to bed in a freezing room with cold sheets under a nice and thick down blanket and waking up in HELL! No joke i felt like I was in a suana. I had completely fallen asleep in a thick sweater with pants, socks and down blanket. My tshirt was sooo wet (not damp but WET) and my hair at my neck had curled from all the sweat. It was nassss - ttttaaayyy ! Needless to say, I had to change into dry pjs in the middle of my night.

On a weirder note (yeah cause that first part wasn't odd enough), I had the most bizarre dream last night. This is what i remember from it: I was at this mall by myself shopping. Some guy came up to me, i don't know if he was bothering me or what but he told me I could hit him in the face. So i totally punched him. Like a good UFC knockout kinda punch. He was stunded and so were his friends and I think I hit him twice and said something about how I have a punching bag so I have a good hit. Like no joke this was a kick @$$ hit! Anyways, so then I got nervous that he was gonna come after me as I was leaving the mall that I said something to the girl at the icecream place (i guess we were friends and I was having icecream). She told me to go see her friend at NY&Co and they would help. I don't remember if it was a guy or a girl but next thing I know me, christy and someone else are attempting to sneak into my parents house. weird. Thats all I remember. But I was pretty impressed with my super punch.
Moral of the story: Don't mess with me, I can be pretty bad @$$ if I need to :)

No comments: