Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Serious blog post...boooooo

Confession: this is me.

By reading my blog you are peeking into my thoughts and what makes me tick. Ok lets back up, and whoa we are going to get serious here for a minute (yeah i know boo and blah, but to understand my blogs your gonna have to suffer through it so deal!). I have been blogging ince 2008, when i got married and the blog was lovingly named "confesions of a newlywed" and duh, i posted about life as a new wife and adjusting. This blog went through the fun of the newly married months and then quickly into the unemployment months and the frusteration that went with it. It has seen my happy times and my not so happy times (1st and second trimester...man was i honest). And through it all i attempt to be honest and attempt to toss in a good amount of humor, cause yeah thats me. I try to stay true to me and write a fun blog, a blog i would read (because i REALLY enjoy fun blogs), and a blog that is relatable. Come on, wouldnt you wanna read about someone laughing so hard they peed?? Not that I did that! (ok, maybe once, but i was pregnant! Ok, make that twice, and both times were pregnant, so it wasnt my fault, it was technically Coltons) So thats what I aim to do. To be me, to write my thoughts, even if no one in the world reads it (but i secretly hope people do), it is more for me than anyone. So take my thoughts and opinions worth a grain of salt. And if i offend, sorry but like i said thats me, love me or hate me (try super hard to love me though)and if you are EXTRA special and do something TOTALLY worthy (like suggest a blog idea, or make a comment) i will be sure to give you a shout out (yeah i know, what is better than a shout out from Kimi?!? NOTHING!)but most of all just enjoy it :) If you read it and like it, comment (it makes me feel fuzzy when people comment), if you disagree and hate it, dont comment...lol jk, go ahead and comment too (so everyone else can hate you...lol again jk) I am making it a point to blog a lot more often and i encourage my other friend bloggers (you know who you are) to do the same!!

Ok seriousness OVER... phew, back to the fun stuff like the fact that i have a packet of Big League Chew sitting here and i am trying my hardest to resist my bubble gum obsession and eat right through it! Sorry Alf, cause that pack is definitely not mine.... and yes, its gone!

No comments: