Friday, April 8, 2011

I wanna be UNMADE...

Confession: I no longer wanna be MADE...

Lol yeah i know, im lame when it comes to the running thing, but i just do.not.enjoy.running. AT ALL. Which is weird cause i was doing GREAT with my running for the lone week I actually did it. But then i got sick and BAM had to take a week off and never really go back on the horse. (If i am honest, i didnt care that much) but since then, 2 people have nailed down wedding day timings (summer and fall of this year) and both weddings include me! YIKES motivation! I am determined. DE-TER-MINED to lose this weight. And i have been doing very well sticking to my plan thanks to my new phone (yep i got one and YEP it has a list APP too!! yay) which has a calorie and fitness tracker in it. You can even scan the barcode on packaged items and it reads it! so cool.

TIME LAPSE

so i had a donut. If anyone cares it was covered in chocolate frosting and sprinkles and had 240 calories. 240 CALORIES!! But it did taste good, a little too good. And now i feel guilty. I have come to terms that i have a hearty mans appetite. Women always crave sweets, and for 9 months i ate like a picky woman, but now i am back to my lumberjack-cowboy-biker-man stomach. Id prefer a burger and loaded fries to a cupcake and dessert. I crave garbage plates over chocolate and ribs over ice cream. I can easily out eat Alfie and will pretty much try (and enjoy) any food with the exception of brussel sprouts... gag me! Is it weird i planned my meal for DW's Bday tonite already? I even allotted for 2 beers. Is that obsessive? Im ok if it is. because for then few months i plan to BE obsessive.I plan to be VERY obssessive. And if you see me eating something that will add pounds shout 40 in 40 right in my face or snag the food out of my hand and throw it away (okay dramatic, you could just kindly remind me).

No comments: