Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 Scoops of vanilla

Side note: So the story goes, a family was waiting for ice cream on a lovely vacation in the mountains, when the ice cream girl turned around to take their order and WHA BAM, two scoops of vanilla flesh hit their eye line (yes folks i am talking about boobs). Now 2 extra side notes.... 1. I believe the "family" was all (or primarily) males and 2. I was not there to confirm the extent to which the "two scoops" were on display. So with that...

Confession: Me and cleavage are bosom buddies.

LOL, not really what you were expecting 'eh, but great play on words! Let me explain. I had a request (shout out to a reader..Leigh, for the post idea...HOLLA) to take on this topic, although in her defense, Im pretttttty sure she would come from the opposite view, but since its a confession, i better be honest, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure I came out of the womb with tatas larger than the average girl should have to deal with and therefore quickly became "comfortable" with "the girls". So i have no problem sporting a bit of 'vage now and again. Now the key word here folks is "bit'o " not the whole sha-bang or the "full scoops" as some people would use. If you see nip...obviously thats WAY too far. But a nice peek of the ladies isn't bad, in my book. And ofourse there are okay places and NOT so okay places to show a lil. Like church and the work place are the two obvious No-No's on where to wear this 'vage, but the mall, clubs and pretty much anywhere else is okay in my book. A lot of people wonder what the "appropriate" amount to show is. Well lucky for me, God gave me a built in cleavage moderator. Christy calls it my "naughty freckle". I have one strategically placed freckle that you can only see when i wear a low cut shirt.... go ahead look for it next time, i dare ya! JK JK JK (seriously just kidding, im gonna watch all eyes and call PERVERT if you look... don't think I wont, cause i will...i totally will!.) Anyways, i say show what you (and your husband) are comfortable with. AND keep in mind that cleavage should also really be age appropriate. (i hear you all "mmmhmmm-ing along with me) Nothing is worse than seeing a cougar at the bar with a low cut shirt, flaunting her i breast-fed-5-children-10years-ago saggers, when she definitely should not! But what if you are not a cougar, you ask?? Well then lets say it should be indirectly proportionate to your OVER 21 age (yes that's right, over 21. If you can't drink, you have no business sporting cleavage, yes i said it.) For those non mathematical folks that means the older you get the less you get to show! So you turn 21 BOOM go for it! You turn 50 BOOM cover it up. I know i know i know, im sure i am going to get a ton of people saying "but what about modesty" and "how about leaving something to the imagination" but in my defense THEY ARE BOOBS, everyone KNOWS ladies have them, its not like if we wore a solid top, they would be hidden, or its not like WOW shocker, wait? She has boobs?? So when you see a bit of them it not like they sprang out from nowhere. So ladies rock em proud if your gonna show some. Go ahead and admire the God-given assets that loads of people pay great money for, that you got natural and you got FREE :)

1 comment:

Cassie Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.