Monday, December 22, 2008

Thoughtful...

Confession: I am a crier. Most people are probably pretty surprised to know that I cry at the drop of a hat! just the other day I cried at Celebrity Rehab, and Mtv's Made (dude this really fat kid finished a triathalon...come on!!). I almost cried reading someones blog about their dad and the blessed friendship of a coworker. I cry at songs that remind me of people. I often get choked up at church when reminded of God's awesomeness or his faithfulness in my life (just now totally got choked up..lol) I cry reading books. I will cry with, for, or over someone. I hate people crying alone so there is a 90% chance that if I see someone crying I will cry. Maybe God has blessed me with empathy or maybe I just have a sensitive heart, but goodness you catch me around "that time of the month" and holy crap its just comical! I will admit though that it is very theraputic. Nothing makes you feel better when you are stressed or upset or sad like a good cry. As I was sitting here thinking about this I was reminded about a video that touches me so much that I can't help but cry too and makes me so thankful for the life I have and the love my both my heavenly Father and earthly father...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVGdZOhlL0




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad to know I'm not the only one who spontaneously cries in church. People look at me like I'm nuts!

I didn't even bother watching the video you posted... I already cried today, lol.

Can't wait to see you guys!!

Rachel said...

a. I've known you for what- almost 10 years, and I don't think I've ever seen you cry! Weird.

b. I'm a crier too- church, tv shows, movies, books, pictures of harmony, pretty much the same as you.

c. video- AMAZING. Get choked up just thinking about it!