Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reflections....

So today i was feeling reflective. And sometimes when I do that i pick a random date and read the posts from those days. Today i picked my first trimester ones. And no matter how many times i read them, they still take me back and make me cry. Now i will put a disclaimer on this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Colton, and i would go through the exact situation again, if it meant having him here. But boy did i struggle! i STRUGGLED my first weeks of pregnancy because of my morning sickness (i abbreviate it to MS in the posts). This was one of the toughest things i went through, and I tossed back and forth over "publishing" my journals from that time to my blog. I ultimately did, obviously, for a few reasons... I wanted to be true and honest, i wanted to remember what exactly it was like and if at all possible i wanted to help someone else who may be in the same position. I also did not change or revise what i wrote from that time. I posted it as i wrote it with the exception of taking out the F-bombs and other swear words (mommas not perfect).

With that, lets take it back, back to February of 2010.....

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

No comments: