Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yeah I know, its been a while

Yes, its been a long while since i blogged. im ashamed, but it seems lately i have had a mighty large case of writers block. I just can't come up with anything interesting to write, let alone a good confession! But here i am stuck at work, feeling like i have the flu and thought i could scrounge up some tidbit of information. Plus if the blog sucks i can easily blame it on the fever i most likely have! It seems like after having rung in the new year i have also rung in cold season! I am generally a healthy person. College, a time when most get sick often, i got sick, hmm once maybe! Same thing in grad school. I don't ever recall getting the flu and at the worst i get sick in the winter and then i have seasonal allergies, no biggie. Well this year its been like WHAM cold city! I was sick for 2 weeks around christmas and new years and now sick again. its like what the eff?! Other than that there hasn't been too many things going on. Alfie and I usually end up watching some DVR'd episode, eating dinner then more DVR and then bed. I (thankfully) have started reading again and have a nice 5 book line up (yes 4 of which are the Twilight series).
Even though things seem to be hella slow and quiet, we do get the occasional craziness! Like next week. Alfie and I are both in Josh and Robin's Feb 7th wedding (woop day before my birthday) so that means craziness on Thursday (get the tux and try it on), Friday (rehearsal and dinner) and Saturday (wedding). OOO Confession: I LOVE doing peoples hair. It doesn't matter if its for a real event or just for something fun or just because we are all sitting around bored! And usually i have a good line up of friends who want me to do their hair for weddings they are in (cause i don't charge, but most usually give me a lil something for my time)but when it comes to doing my hair its either pay top dollar OR do it myself, so since i did it myself for christys wedding, i plan on doing it for this one. The dilema comes when its time to figure out what the heck style to do! Because the gown is very simple and elegant, i feel like i should do something sleek like a french twist or sleek down with a simple flip at the ends and clip a side up. Buuuut then part of me thinks i should do a variation of what i wore for christys wedding (all curls but kinda half up half down with the cute lil blump at the top, and i have a cute claw comb thing to put in the back. Ill prob just play around with it the morning of and see what looks good.

ok and thats the best you are gonna get with me feeling like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that you're sick on Zumba day!!! :(