Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hey lets give a little TMI....

Confession: My belly finds out info I didnt need to know.

I went to target the other night and as I was cashing out, the cashier was chatting up my belly. I like to say that a pregnant belly is an instant conversation starter and friendship maker. It got intimate and a bit TMI fast… Anyways, the convo went like this….

Cashier: How much longer? *smile, nod towards belly*
Me: 5 weeks
C: Oh wow, you have a bit still
M: *smile/grimace* yeah
C: Do you know what you are having?
M: a girl
C: Aww that’s great! Are you excited?! Is this your first
M: Yeah its nice. No, we have a little boy. He is 2 ½
C: Oooo one of each!
M: Yep, one of each and now we are done.
C: Oh you never know! I said that to my husband and we now have 4 kids. 2 of which I got pregnant with while on Birth control. *TMI*
Me: *starting to get awkward* Oh, no. We are for sure done. It’s a csection. So I’ll uhh have them take care of things while they are in there.
Cashier: Oh I keep trying to get my husband to go in for the surgery! I hate being on Mirena (NAME OF HER BC!!!)
M: *continued awkwardness but she was nice and put all my bags in my cart for me* Ohhh ok. Thank you, I appreciate that! *nodding towards the filled cart*
C: No problem! Good luck and have a nice night.
M: thanks, you too.

Now we are officially BFFs.

No comments: