Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wow its been 3 months...

Confession: When they say "aww they grow up quickly" they arent joking!

Saturday Colton turned 3 months and MAN where has the time gone. I think back to my last post, and its weird to think that although my due date was weeks away, in 7 short days I ended up giving birth! Crazy! And thank the Lord he is perfect! Sure he has his naughty times when he cries and is fussy, but I don't mind because I love him so much. SOOOO much has happened since then! I have figured out how to quickly change a diaper (anyone with lil boys understands why... a shot of pee in the face is not pleasant!), hold a bottle in one hand and a remote in the other, get dressed in 10 mins, shower in 5, i have learned what a luxury a 15 min shower is and that its ghetto to take a perfume shower (aka just spraying yourself with perfume because you didnt have a chance to shower). I have mastered the art of the momma sway, and my arms are GUNS from holding Colton and carrying his carseat. But i love every minute of it. I dont know if i can pin a favorite part, but i LOVE now that he recognizes momma. I love that when i hold him and he cuddles up to my neck. I love when he looks at me and smiles this HUGE drooly smile. Its the best. It really really is. I know everyone said when i was sick, that it would be so worth it, well they were right. They were beyond right. I would do it all over again for my little Colton. It is amazing the intense love you feel for your baby. One year ago there was no Colton, but boy is life so much better with him. Yes its hard and tiring and super duper busy, but there is certainly something wonderful about being a mommy that only mommys get! So here is a picture of my pumkin!

No comments: