Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello, Hello...

I totally stole this idea from Ms. Ashleys blog. Hop over and say "What's up?!"


Outside my window...
is a parking lot, but its thankfully snow free so that makes me VERY happy. Yeah i'm one of those anti-snow people, especially if i have to drive in it.


I am thinking...
about my new job.... starts Jan 3rd, doing project managing! I'm pretty sure God has some stretching planned for me!


I am thankful for...
God's provision and timing. He is oh so good to me... all the time...and all the time....He is good!


I am learning...
to be. To be myself, to be confident when i don't feel it, to be patient, and to be okay that neither myself or the house isn't perfect everyday!


I am creating...

lots of christmas presents!!! And my ledges courtesy of Ana-White.com!


I am going...
to Joanns or Hobby Lobby after work for some paint and modpodge. Ohh the craftings I will craft!


I am hearing...
Toby Mac on Pandora, and the sound of my keyboard as i type.

Around my house...
things are INSANE!! So very thankful people don't just pop over all willy nilly. hot glue gun, modpodge, shelves, fabric scraps, photos, scissors all make the kitchen and dining room look like a FANTASTIC christmas explosion...lol


One of my favorite things...
Coltons laugh (and the sight of his little bitty "big boy" teeth). I had him going pretty good last night after dinner and i almost cried, because the sound was so special, and he looked adorable. I swear if we could bottle childrens laugher and give it away, the world might just be a better place!!

A few plans for my week...
Christmas party, crafting, Christmas concert, family time!


A picture...
A sneak peek of my lil punka-dunk from the fabulous Rachel...

No comments: