Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I wanna be MADE

Confession: I want to be a runner.

I feel like the teens on MADE. LOL I wanna be MADE: a Runner

Im now 28. I am married. I have an awesome little baby. I own a home. I have a wonderful job. God is good. Now I need to do a bit of house cleaning. As in body = house and cleaning = taking care of. I desperately envy those people who can say “man I could go for a run right now” as if their body needs that time, that release. I want to be that person running, lost in thought letting my legs and body take over. Too ambitious? I don’t think so! I found online an 8 week beginners guide to training yourself to run 2 miles, easily . mmmhmm right. Well here goes nothing…. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! So for the next 8 weeks, I will blog about my adventures in running. Day 1 will be Monday – Valentines Day! Which means I have the weekend to mentally prepare. Oye! Here we go, I can do this, I can do this. World of running here I come!!

No comments: